Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sonam Kapoor: Vintage Beauty

Personally, I think of Sonam Kapoor as the most fashionable actress in Bollywood. She's not afraid with playing with fashion, styles, colours, patterns and such. Ofcourse there are times where I think she could do a lot better, but..nobody's perfect right?

I couldn't decide whether it was the dress that I didn't like..or the way she was wearing it. But after much thought, I realized that it's not the dress, but rather the fact that she was wearing it. I think this Christian Dior dress is put together well in terms of makeup/shoes/hair etc. but it makes her look a lot younger than she is. Of course she pulled it off as sweet, cute and classy, but I'd expect more from a fashion icon at age 27.

Credit: http://www.pinkvilla.com/fashion/celeb-fashion/sonam-kapoor-christian-dior-yay-or-nay-0

No comments:

Post a Comment