Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bold and Beautiful: Red Pants


For so long now, I've wanted to know how to wear a few things, and get it right: jumpsuit, neon shirts, hi-low skirts, maxi dresses, red pants, denim top and blazer. So when I saw these two ladies rocking three of the seven things, I couldn't help but jump in happiness!

First, I'd like to talk about Deepika's effortless casual look. Looking super sleek in this outfit, she wore her red pants with a denim shirt. I love the silent studs around the collar and pockets! Overall, with the makeup and hair, this outfit is one of my favourites by Deepika.

And Hazel (I hadn't heard of her till today, but I'm already loving her style) keeps it oh-so-chic with a floral shirt paired with a white boyfriend blazer. The only thing I would change about this outfit is the hair which is brought to one side...I've just never been a fan of that. Nevertheless, she looks great! :)

Both ladies chose nude pumps, and somewhat neutral colours. Main articles in both outfits are from Zara.

Let me know what you think!

Credits: http://www.pinkvilla.com/fashion/celeb-fashion/deepika-padukone-zara-studded-denim-shirt-hot-or-not
http://www.pinkvilla.com/fashion/celeb-fashion/hazel-keech-discusses-fashion-inifd-fashion-school-campus

1 comment:

  1. Deepika is looking fab…. :). And not only because she wear this red pant, but also her shirt, hair and makeup, everything is done well… And ohh her figure…she has gone so slim !! And that smile… bliss!!

    Jumpsuits for Women

    ReplyDelete